|TEI2MOD.1(1)||General Commands Manual||TEI2MOD.1(1)|
tei2mod - tool to convert TEI P5 source into a SWORD module
tei2mod outputpath teisource [OPTIONS]
This utility is used to create SWORD module from a slightly modified TEI (Text Encoding Initiative) P5 formatted XML source document. The resulting module will be saved in the outputpath specified.
- Specifies use of ZIP compression. The default is no compression.
- Specifies use of LZSS compression. The default is no compression.
- -s [2|4]
- Specifies maximum text size per entry. The default is 4.
- -c cipher_key
- Specifies that the output will be enciphered with the supplied cipher_key. The default is plain text output (no encipherment).
- Disables conversion to UTF-8 and normalization of UTF-8 to NFC. The default is to convert to UTF-8, if needed, and then normalize to NFC. Note that all UTF-8 texts should be normalized to NFC.
The input format is a subset of TEI P5 with added elements borrowed from OSIS for verse references. The resulting custom TEI schema is available at http://www.crosswire.org/osis/teiP5osis.1.4.xsd
This man page was written by Jonathan Marsden <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the Debian project but may be used by others.