|pods::SDL::Deprecated(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||pods::SDL::Deprecated(3pm)|
SDL::Deprecated - Log of Deprecated items per release
Major changes to "SDLx::Controller".
"quit" is now "stop". Event handlers no longer end "run" on returning false. Call "stop" explicitly instead.
The first argument to move handlers is the step portion instead of "dt". The second argument to move handlers, the "t" value, is now the third argument.
"min_t" will limit apps to a framerate of 60 by default.
- "SDLx::App::loop()" is deprecated.
- Now depends on SDLx::Surface. To get the SDL::Surface, use " -"surface() >. Alternatively SDLx::Surface::display().
- " get_display " is now called SDLx::Surface::display.
- Has drastically changed, and is still volatile.
- SDL::App has migrated to SDLx::App namespace. The reason for this is because it is an extension and not a 1:1 XS/Constant Module to the c library.
- SDL::Game::Rect has migrated to SDLx::Rect namespace. Same reasoning as above.
See "AUTHORS" in SDL.