FBB::TempStream - Temporary fstream
FBB::TempStream objects are temporary std::fstreams opened with mode 0600 (user only read+write). The file created by a TempStream object is removed from the file system once the TempStream object goes out of scope.
A TempStream object creates an empty file, and information can immediately be inserted into the TempStream object. To switch between insertion and extraction simply call seekg (for extraction) or seekp (for insertion).
All constructors, members, operators and manipulators, mentioned in this man-page, are defined in the namespace FBB.
- TempStream(std::string const &base =
The constructor initializes the object and creates a file with the given base-name to which six random characters are appended. If the TempStream could not be constructed an FBB::Exception is thrown.
Copy and move constructors (and assignment operators) are not available.
All std::fstream members are available, as FBB::TempStream inherits from this class. In addition, TempStream itself offers
- std::string const &fileName() const:
The name of the created temporary file.
using namespace std;
using namespace FBB;
ts << "Hello world\n";
cout << line << ", removed: " << ts.fileName() << ’\n’;
bobcat/tempstream - defines the class interface
BOBCAT PROJECT FILES¶
- https://fbb-git.gitlab.io/bobcat/: gitlab project page;
- bobcat_5.07.00-x.dsc: detached signature;
- bobcat_5.07.00-x.tar.gz: source archive;
- bobcat_5.07.00-x_i386.changes: change log;
- libbobcat1_5.07.00-x_*.deb: debian package containing the libraries;
- libbobcat1-dev_5.07.00-x_*.deb: debian package containing the libraries, headers and manual pages;
Bobcat is an acronym of `Brokken’s Own Base Classes And Templates’.
This is free software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL).
Frank B. Brokken (firstname.lastname@example.org).