table of contents
|MPD-DUMP-RATINGS(1p)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||MPD-DUMP-RATINGS(1p)|
mpd-dump-ratings - dump mpd ratings & filter them
Dumps the mpd ratings associated to songs. Each filename will be dumped on a line with a prefix "rating: ". One can filter out the filenames dumped with some options.
mpd-dump-ratings - dump mpd ratings
- -m[in[imum]] [=] <min>
- Minimum rating for a song to be displayed. Default to 0.
- Print only orphan pathes (ie, with no matching filename).
- Try to fix the database for orphan pathes (ie, doesn't work if "-orphan" is not supplied). Existing fixes performed:
If one of those fix leads to a valid path, it will try to fix database. Of course, it checks if this leads to duplicate values.
- If "-repair" did not manage to find a
plausible replacement for the orphan rating, then it will remove this
rating from the database. This can be the case when you removed a song...
Warning: you will potentially loose some information!
- Filter out songs that don't match given "pattern".
- Print the usual program information
Jerome Quelin, "<jquelin at cpan.org>"
COPYRIGHT & LICENSE¶
Copyright (c) 2008 Jerome Quelin, all rights reserved.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE¶
This software is copyright (c) 2007 by Jerome Quelin.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.