jhindexer - JavaHelp command line utility
jhindexer [ options ] [ file | folder ]
jhindexer creates a full-text search database used by the JavaHelp system full-text search engine to locate matches. You can use the jhsearch command to verify the validity of the database.
- -c file
- A configuration file name.
- -db dir
- The name of the database output folder. By default the output folder is named JavaHelpSearch and is created in the current folder.
- -locale lang_country_variant
- The name of the locale as described in java.util.Locale.For example: en_US (English, United States) or en_US_WIN (English, United States, Windows variant).
- -logfile file
- Captures jhindexer messages in a specified file. You can use this option to preserve jhindexer output on Win32 machines where the console window is dismissed after execution terminates.
- -nostop words
- Causes stop words to be indexed in the full-text search database.
- Displays verbose messages while processing.
|June 28, 2007|