|HAXELIB(1)||General Commands Manual||HAXELIB(1)|
haxelib - Haxe Library Manager
haxelib [command] [options...]
haxelib is a command-line tool to manage both the global repository and your local repository of Haxe libraries and projects.
- install library [version]
- Install a given library from the global repository. Once a project is installed, you can simply use haxe -lib library ... to be able to use it from your application. By default, this is the current version of the project that is used. If you want to use a specific version of the project, use haxe -lib library:version ...
- List all installed libraries and their versions.
- Upgrade all installed libraries to their latest version.
- remove library [version]
- Remove a given library.
- set library [version]
- Set the current version for a library. The version must be already installed.
- search word
- List global libraries matching a word.
- info library
- List information on a given library.
- user library
- List information on a given user on the global repository.
- register name
- Register a new user in the global repository.
- submit library
- Submit or update a library to the global repository.
- Set the haxelib repository path.
- config library
- Print the local repository path.
- path libraries...
- List the path to the given libraries.
- run library [arguments...]
- Run the specified library with arguments if it provides a run script. Be careful about trusting libraries this way since the script can damage your system.
- test library
- install the specified library locally.
- Set the development directory for a given project.
Haxe is currently maintained by the Haxe Foundation. It was originally written by Nicolas Cannasse for Motion-Twin.
|May 12, 2017|