|qsched(1)||Grid Engine User Commands||qsched(1)|
qsched, process-scheduler-log - show scheduling information on resource reservation
[-f|--full] [-s j|--sort=j]
qsched reports resources being reserved for jobs on the basis of the schedule file, which is processed by process-scheduler-log, which runs continuously. Generating schedule requires setting MONITOR=1 in the params parameter of the scheduler (see sched_conf(5)).
process-scheduler-log should simply be started in the background as it does not currently daemonize itself. Alternatively, it could be run under daemonize(1), or adapted to run as a global load sensor (see sge_execd(8)). It needs SGE_ROOT and SGE_CELL set in the environment when it starts.
qsched and process-scheduler-log both potentially need editing to configure for the local installation, particularly the definition of $trim_string in qsched.
- -a | --all
- View jobs belonging to all users (synonym for -u user) View jobs belonging to user.
- -d | --debug
- Print debugging information.
- -f | --full
- Print all available data for each job.
- -h | --help
- Print help information.
- -j jid_list | --jid=jid_list
- jid_list is a comma-separated list of job ids to view.
- -q | --queues
- Sort output by queue.
- -s j | --sort=j
- Sort output by job id.
- -u user | --user=user
- View jobs belonging to user.
- Print information on standard output. -u *).
The default is to sort by start time.
- Contains the process id of process-scheduler-log.
- Consulted to check that the qmaster is active.
- Normal schedule monitoring file.
- Contents of last complete scheduling interval seen in schedule file.
Mark Dixon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Man page by Dave Love <email@example.com>