|gnome-screensaver-command(1)||General Commands Manual||gnome-screensaver-command(1)|
gnome-screensaver-command - controls GNOME screensaver
gnome-screensaver-command is a tool for controlling an already running instance of gnome-screensaver.
- Causes the screensaver to exit gracefully
- -q, --query
- Query the state of the screensaver
- -t, --time
- Query the length of time the screensaver has been active
- -l, --lock
- Tells the running screensaver process to lock the screen immediately
- -a, --activate
- Turn the screensaver on (blank the screen)
- -d, --deactivate
- If the screensaver is active then deactivate it (un-blank the screen)
- -V, --version
- Version of this application
gnome-screensaver-command is written by William Jon McCann <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This manual page was written by Sven Arvidsson <email@example.com>.