gltron - a tron-like 3D lightcycle game
glTron is a tron-like lightcycle game with a nice 3D perspective 3D acceleration is recommended.
More information can be found at the gltron web site http://www.gltron.org/
If the game refuses to start up, check your hardware settings and that the necessary libraries are installed.
If the options are messed up, remove ~/.gltronrc and try again.
Anything else check TODO, known bugs on the website, and lastly ask in #gltron on irc.freenode.net.
Valid command line options:
- enable software optimizations, useful if your card doesn't have OpenGL acceleration. For best results combine with -t and -1.
- fast finish after human has crashed
- don't display FPS counter
- don't display floor texture, use lines instead (huge speed gain)
- don't display walls (speed gain)
- don't show crash texture (speed gain)
- don't show glows (small speed gain)
- don't show ai status
- show ai status (default: on)
- set resolution to 320x240
- set resolution to 640x480 (default)
- set resolution to 800x600
- set resolution to 1024x768
- don't play sound
Updated with PROBLEMS section by Countersync <email@example.com> before submission to upstream source.
This manual page was written by Jeronimo Pellegrini <firstname.lastname@example.org>, based on the information in the package by Raphael Bossek, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).