funnyboat - an arcade boat game
This manual page documents briefly the funnyboat command.
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
funnyboat launches the game.
- Left cursor key / Joystick or gamepad left
- Move left
- Right cursor key / Joystick or gamepad right
- Move right
- Up cursor key / Joystick or gamepad button #1
- Space bar / Joystick or gamepad button #2
- Shoot with cannon
- S key / Joystick or gamepad button #6
- Save screenshot as sshot.tga
- P key / Joystick or gamepad button #9
- Pause the game.
This manual page was written by Goneri Le Bouder <email@example.com> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2.