|DUMPET(1)||General Commands Manual||DUMPET(1)|
dumpet — dump
information about bootable CDs and other similar formats
dumpet is a tool for debugging El Torito
The following options are available:
- Display help information.
- The file name of the input ISO image.
- Dump each El Torito boot image into a file. If
--xmlis not given, the files will be named image.1, image.2, etc. in sequence. Otherwise,
BootImagetags will be added to the output XML document with the content of each boot image in hexadecimal.
- Dump each El Torito structure in hexadecimal. This option has no effect if
- Dump the El Torito structure to standard output as an XML document.
Peter Jones ⟨firstname.lastname@example.org⟩
|August 25, 2010|