|DUB-DUSTMITE(1)||The D Language Foundation||DUB-DUSTMITE(1)|
dub - Package and build management system for D
dub dustmite <destination-path> OPTIONS... [-- <application arguments...>]
This command uses the Dustmite utility to isolate the cause of build errors in a DUB project.
It will create a copy of all involved packages and run dustmite on this copy, leaving a reduced test case.
Determining the desired error condition is done by checking the compiler/linker status code, as well as their output (stdout and stderr combined). If --program-status or --program-regex is given and the generated binary is an executable, it will be executed and its output will also be incorporated into the final decision.
- The expected status code of the compiler run
- A regular expression used to match against the compiler output
- The expected status code of the linker run
- A regular expression used to match against the linker output
- The expected status code of the built executable
- A regular expression used to match against the program output
- Perform a test run - usually only used internally
- Builds multiple packages with one compiler run
- Specifies the type of build to perform. Note that setting the DFLAGS
environment variable will override the build type with custom flags.
debug (default), plain, release, release-debug, release-nobounds, unittest, profile, profile-gc, docs, ddox, cov, unittest-cov, syntax and custom types
- Builds the specified configuration. Configurations can be defined in dub.json
- Uses the specified configuration for a certain dependency. Can be specified multiple times. Format: --override-config=<dependency>/<config>
- Specifies the compiler binary to use (can be a path). Arbitrary pre- and
suffixes to the identifiers below are recognized (e.g. ldc2 or dmd-2.063)
and matched to the proper compiler type:
dmd, gdc, ldc, gdmd, ldmd
- Force a different architecture (e.g. x86 or x86_64)
- Define the specified debug version identifier when building - can be used multiple times
- Do not resolve missing dependencies before building
- Specifies the way the compiler and linker are invoked. Valid values:
separate (default), allAtOnce, singleFile
- Treats the package name as a filename. The file must contain a package recipe comment.
- Deprecated option that does nothing.
- [Experimental] Filter version identifiers and debug version identifiers to improve build cache efficiency.
Copyright (c) 1999-2020 by The D Language Foundation
|2020-08-08||The D Language Foundation|