dovecot-sysreport - Dovecot's system report utility
dovecot-sysreport [-h|--help] [-c|--core binary core] [-d|--destination dest] [-k|--keeptemp]
dovecot-sysreport is a utility that should be used to gather information from the current system to be reported for dovecot bug fixes. It will collect dovecot's ps output, service status, process status, uptime command's output, error log, stats dump and if given, a core file along with its binary dependencies.
- Prints a help message.
- -c|--config root_config_file
- Sets the root file of the dovecot's configuration. If not set, it will be assumed to be in the default configuration path.
- -o|--core binary core
- Includes a core file along with its dependencies extracted from the specified binary file.
- -d|--destination dest
- Sets the file location which the report archive should be put to. The default value is dovecot-sysreport-<hostname>-<current_timestamp>.tar.gz in the current path.
- If set, temp files would not be deleted at the end.