- bullseye 13.3.4
- bullseye-backports 13.11.1~bpo11+1
- testing 13.11.3
- unstable 13.11.4
dh_builddeb - build Debian binary packages
dh_builddeb [debhelper options] [--destdir=directory] [--filename=name] [-- params]
dh_builddeb simply calls dpkg-deb(1) to build a Debian package or packages. It will also build dbgsym packages when dh_strip(1) and dh_gencontrol(1) have prepared them.
It supports building multiple binary packages in parallel, when enabled by DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS.
When the Rules-Requires-Root field is not (effectively) binary-targets, dh_builddeb will pass --root-owner-group to dpkg-deb(1).
- Use this if you want the generated .deb files to be put in a directory other than the default of "..".
- Use this if you want to force the generated .deb file to have a particular file name. Does not work well if more than one .deb is generated!
- -- params
- Pass params to dpkg-deb(1) when it is used to build the package.
- This is another way to pass params to dpkg-deb(1). It is deprecated; use -- instead.
This program is a part of debhelper.
Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>