|CUPT_VS_APT(5)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||CUPT_VS_APT(5)|
cupt_vs_apt - overview of things Cupt and APT differ in
See "Disadvantages and advantages" in cupt_tutorial.
- 'apt::cache::allversions' defaults to 0, not 1 as in apt-cache
- 'gpgv::trustedkeyring' defaults to '/var/lib/cupt/trusted.gpg'
- to prioritize compression types, use option 'cupt::update::compression-types', not 'acquire::compression-types'
- to select repository indexes localizations, use option 'cupt::languages::indexes', not 'acquire::languages'
- the difference between 'specific' and 'general' pin types is not supported
- an additional pin priority penalty is applied by default to NotAutomatic releases (see 'cupt::cache::pin::addendums::not-automatic' option)