|DH_CLIGACPOLICY(1)||Debhelper for CLI (Common Language Infrastructure)||DH_CLIGACPOLICY(1)|
dh_cligacpolicy - creates and installs a CLI policy file for a package
dh_cligacpolicy [debhelper options] [-n]
dh_cligacpolicy is a debhelper program that is responsible for creating, compiling, and installing policy files for a Debian package. This automatically includes postinst and prerm commands needed to install these policies into the system.
- -n, --noscripts
- Do not modify postinst/prerm scripts.
This file uses the debian/cligacpolicy files (either policyassemblies or debian/packagename.cligacpolicy) to generate the policy file. It supports multiple versions of the policy, including mapping multiple versions to a single file.
The file format of the cligacpolicy file consists of five properties per line, each one separated by whitespace.
- Keyfile is a path, from the package root, to the .snk file used to sign the assembly.
- Assembly is the name of the assembly, without the .dll extension. For example, for log4net.dll, use log4net.
- Version Range can be a single four-part version, such as 188.8.131.52, or a full range, such as 184.108.40.206-220.127.116.11. For a single line, the first two numbers must be identical. To have an assembly apply to multiple versions, such as 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124, there needs to be one line for each version range.
- Assembly version is the version of the assembly being =built.
- Priority defines the priority of the policy files. Typically, each version will increase the priority and contains all the policy controls for prior versions.
The fields can be separated with spaces or tabs. Comments start the line with # characters and blank lines are ignored.
Note that this command is not idempotent. "dh_prep" should be called between invocations of this command. Otherwise, it may cause multiple instances of the same text to be added to maintainer scripts.
For the log4net 126.96.36.199 version, a policy file is used to map all versions from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 into the current version.
debian/log4net.snk log4net 220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 10
This program is a part of cli-common-dev.
Dylan R. E. Moonfire <email@example.com>