|cgx(1)||General Commands Manual||cgx(1)|
cgx - CalculiX GraphiX
cgx [options] [parameter] filename [ccxfile]...
This manual page documents briefly the cgx command. The complete documentation and test files are located in the calculix-cgx-doc package in the /usr/share/doc/calculix-cgx-doc/ directory.
- auto-mode, geometry file derived from a cad-file must be provided
- build-mode, geometry (command) file must be provided
- background, suppress creation of graphic output otherwise as -b a geometry (command) file must be provided
- read an solver input file (ccx)
- read duns result files (2D)
- read duns result files (3D)
- read openFoam result files
- -isaac2d [-pref<val> -tref<val> -R<val>]
- read isaac result files (2D)
- -isaac3d [-pref<val> -tref<val> -R<val>]
- read isaac result files (3D)
- read Nastran f06 file
- read Netgen native format
- read a step file (only points and lines)
- read step and write its single parts to the filesystem
- read stl triangles
- (default) read a result file in frd-format and optional a solver input file (ccx) which provides the sets and loads used in the calculation.
SPECIAL PURPOSE OPTIONS¶
|CalculiX GraphiX GRAPHICAL INTERFACE||DEBIAN|