barman-cloud-restore - Restore a PostgreSQL backup from the Cloud
barman-cloud-restore [OPTIONS] SOURCE_URL SERVER_NAME BACKUP_ID RECOVERY_DIR
This script can be used to download a backup previouslymade with barman-cloud-backup command. Currently only AWS S3 is supported. Tablespaces are restored in the original location.
This script and Barman are administration tools for disaster recovery of PostgreSQL servers written in Python and maintained by 2ndQuadrant.
- URL of the cloud source, such as a bucket in AWS S3. For example: s3://BUCKET_NAME/path/to/folder (where BUCKET_NAME is the bucket you have created in AWS).
- the name of the server as configured in Barman.
- the ID of the backup to restore
- the path to a local directory for recovery (used as PGDATA).
- -h, –help
- show a help message and exit
- -V, –version
- show program’s version number and exit
- -t, –test
- test connectivity to the cloud destination and exit
- -P, –profile
- profile name (e.g. INI section in AWS credentials file)
- -e ENCRYPT, –encrypt ENCRYPT
- enable server-side encryption with the given method for the transfer. Allowed methods: AES256 and aws:kms.
- override the default S3 URL construction mechanism by specifying an endpoint.
- Not zero
Barman has been extensively tested, and is currently being used in several production environments. However, we cannot exclude the presence of bugs.
Any bug can be reported via the Github issue tracker.
Barman is the property of 2ndQuadrant Limited and its code is distributed under GNU General Public License v3.
Copyright (C) 2011-2020 2ndQuadrant Ltd - <http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/>.
|November 5, 2020||Barman User manuals|