NAME¶BACKUPNINJA.CONF - Configuration file(s) for backupninja (1).
DESCRIPTION¶backupninja.conf is the general configuration file. In this file you can set the log level and change the default directory locations. You can force a different general configuration file with "backupninja -f /path/to/conf".
- How verbose to make the logs.
5 = Debugging messages
4 = Informational messages
3 = Warnings
2 = Errors
1 = Fatal errors
- Send a summary of the backup status to this email address.
- If set to 'yes', a report email will be generated even if all modules reported success.
- If set to 'yes', info messages from handlers will be sent into the email.
- If set to 'yes', a report email will be generated even if there was no error.
- If set to 'yes', disk space usage will be included in the backup email report.
- Where to rsync the backupninja.log to be aggregated in a ninjareport.
- What user to connect to reporthost to sync the backupninja.log
- Where on the reporthost should the report go.
- Number of columns the email report body should wrap to.
- The path of the logfile.
- The directory where all the backup action configuration files live.
- Administration user group that is allowed to read/write configuration files in configdirectory.
- Where backupninja handler scripts are found.
- If set to 'yes', use colors in the log file and debug output.
- When to process each configuration file. The value used here will be
applied for each configuration file. It is possible to override this
"when" in each configuration file, see also section
"Scheduling" in backup.d(5).
when = sundays at 02:00 when = 30th at 22 when = 30 at 22:00 when = everyday at 01 <-- the default when = Tuesday at 05:00
These values for 'when' are equivalent:
when = tuesday at 05:30 when = TUESDAYS at 05
These values for 'when' are invalid:
when = tuesday at 2am when = tuesday at 2 when = tues at 02
DEFAULTS¶loglevel = 4
reportemail = root
reportsuccess = yes
reportinfo = no
reportspace = no
reportuser = ninja
reportdirectory = /var/lib/backupninja/reports
reportwrap = 1000
logfile = /var/log/backupninja.log
configdirectory = /etc/backup.d
admingroup = root
scriptdirectory = /usr/share/backupninja
usecolors = yes
when = everyday at 01:00
SEE ALSO¶backupninja(1), ninjahelper(1), backup.d(5),
AUTHOR¶BACKUPNINJA was written by the riseup.net collective.
|November 19, 2005||riseup|