Translate - Translate colors through an ICC profile.
Translate colors through an ICC profile
icclu [-v level] [-f func] [-i intent] [-o order] profile
- -v level
- Verbosity level 0 - 2 (default = 1)
- -f function
- f = forward, b = backwards, g = gamut, p = preview
- -i intent
- p = perceptual, r = relative colorimetric, s = saturation, a = absolute
- -p oride
- x = XYZ_PCS, l = Lab_PCS, y = Yxy,
- -o order
- n = normal (priority: lut > matrix > monochrome) r = reverse (priority: monochrome > matrix > lut)
- -s scale
- Scale device range 0.0 - scale rather than 0.0 - 1.0
- The colors to be translated should be fed into standard input, one input color per line, white space separated. A line starting with a # will be ignored. A line not starting with a number will terminate the program.