aa-exec - confine a program with the specified AppArmor profile
aa-exec [options] [--] [<command> ...]
aa-exec is used to launch a program confined by the specified profile and or namespace. If both a profile and namespace are specified command will be confined by profile in the new policy namespace. If only a namespace is specified, the profile name of the current confinement will be used. If neither a profile or namespace is specified command will be run using standard profile attachment (ie. as if run without the aa-exec command).
If the arguments are to be pasted to the <command>
being invoked by aa-exec then -- should be used to separate aa-exec
arguments from the command.
aa-exec -p profile1 -- ls -l
OPTIONS aa-exec accepts the following arguments:¶
- -p PROFILE, --profile=PROFILE
- confine <command> with PROFILE. If the PROFILE is not specified use the current profile name (likely unconfined).
- -n NAMESPACE, --namespace=NAMESPACE
- use profiles in NAMESPACE. This will result in confinement transitioning to using the new profile namespace.
- -i, --immediate
- transition to PROFILE before doing executing <command>. This subjects the running of <command> to the exec transition rules of the current profile.
- -v, --verbose
- show commands being performed
- -d, --debug
- show commands and error codes
- Signal the end of options and disables further option processing. Any arguments after the -- are treated as arguments of the command. This is useful when passing arguments to the <command> being invoked by aa-exec.
If you find any bugs, please report them at <https://bugs.launchpad.net/apparmor/+filebug>.