aa-enabled - test whether AppArmor is enabled
aa-enabled is used to determine if AppArmor is enabled.
aa-enabled accepts the following arguments:
Upon exiting, aa-enabled will set its exit status to the following values:
- if AppArmor is enabled.
- if AppArmor is not enabled/loaded.
- intentionally not used as an aa-enabled exit status.
- if the AppArmor control files aren't available under /sys/kernel/security/.
- if aa-enabled doesn't have enough privileges to read the apparmor control files.
- if any unexpected error or condition is encountered.
If you find any bugs, please report them at <https://bugs.launchpad.net/apparmor/+filebug>.