|AIRPORT-LINKMON(1)||General Commands Manual||AIRPORT-LINKMON(1)|
airport-linkmon - Wireless link quality monitor for the original Apple AirPort Base Station ("Graphite") and the Lucent RG-1000 base station
airport-linkmon allows you to measure the signal strength and noise on the wireless links between your base station and its associated wireless hosts.
airport-linkmon accepts no command-line options. airport-linkmon is a wrapper script around the LinkMonitor.jar jar file located in /usr/share/java/airport-utils.
You can set the JAVACMD environment variable to use a specific JVM instead of the one chosen by the wrapper script. Set the DEBUG environment variable to 1 to get the debug output from the wrapper script.
- Set this variable to 1 to get the debug output from the wrapper script.
- The full path to the Java Virtual Machine to use. By default, the wrapper uses JAVACMD; if it is not set, it looks for JAVA_BINDIR/java, then for JAVA_HOME/bin/java before looking for a java executable in the PATH. In the latter case, the JVM used can be configured using the Debian alternatives system (see update-alternatives(8)).
- The full path where your JDK/JRE is installed.
- The full path to the directory where the java executable is located.
- Extra command-line arguments to be passed to the Java Virtual Machine.
airport-linkmon was written by Jon Sevy <email@example.com>.
This manual page was written by Julien BLACHE <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
|May 20, 2006|