|RTACCT(8)||System Manager's Manual||RTACCT(8)|
nstat, rtacct - network statistics tools.
Usage: nstat [ -h?vVzrnasd:t:jp ] [ PATTERN [ PATTERN ] ]
Usage: rtacct [ -h?vVzrnasd:t: ] [ ListOfRealms ]
nstat and rtacct are simple tools to monitor kernel snmp counters and network interface statistics.
nstat can filter kernel snmp counters by name with one or several specified wildcards. Wildcards are case-insensitive and can include special symbols ? and *
-h, --help Print help
- -V, --version
- Print version
- -z, --zeros
- Dump zero counters too. By default they are not shown.
- -r, --reset
- Reset history.
- -n, --nooutput
- Do not display anything, only update history.
- -a, --ignore
- Dump absolute values of counters. The default is to calculate increments since the previous use.
- -s, --noupdate
- Do not update history, so that the next time you will see counters including values accumulated to the moment of this measurement too.
- -j, --json
- Display results in JSON format.
- -p, --pretty
- When combined with --json, pretty print the output.
- -d, --scan <INTERVAL>
- Run in daemon mode collecting statistics. <INTERVAL> is interval between measurements in seconds.
- -t, --interval <INTERVAL>
- Time interval to average rates. Default value is 60 seconds.
|27 June, 2007|