|Alien::Package::Slp(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||Alien::Package::Slp(3pm)|
Alien::Package::Slp - an object that represents a slp package
This is an object class that represents a slp package. It is derived from Alien::Package.
The following data is global to the class, and is used to describe the slp package format, which this class processes directly.
- Complete sizeof(slpformat) from slp.h in the stampede package manager source.
- This is the pack format string for the footer. (A=space terminated character, I=unsigned integer.)
- What package format are we up to now? (Lowest one this is still compatible with.)
- This is a translation table between architectures and the number that represents them in a slp package.
- This is a list of all the fields in the order they appear in the footer.
- Detect slp files by their extension.
- Install a slp. Pass in the filename of the slp to install.
- Pulls the footer out of the slp file and returns it.
- Implement the scan method to read a slp file.
- Unpack a slp file. They can be compressed in various ways, depending on what is in the compresstype field.
- Build a slp.
- Set/get conffiles.
When the conffiles are set, the format used by slp (a colon-delimited list) is turned into the real list that is used internally. The list is changed back into slp's internal format when it is retrieved.
- Set/get copyright.
When the copyright is set, the number used by slp is changed into a textual description. This is changed back into a number when the value is retrieved.
- Set/get arch.
When the arch is set, the number used by slp is changed into a textual description. This is changed back into a number when the value is retrieved.
- Set/get release version.
When the release version is retrieved, it is converted to an unsigned integer, as is required by the slp package format.
Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>