— manages one-time passwords
program initializes and updates your current series of
one-time passwords (OTPs).
Use this to set a new series of one-time passwords. Only perform this on the
console or over an encrypted link as you will have to supply your pass-phrase.
The other two parameters are sequence-number
- To delete a one-time password.
- Choose a different algorithm from the
default md5. Pick any of: md4, md5, and sha.
- For getting a help message.
- List the current table of one-time passwords.
- To open (unlock) the otp-entry for a user.
- To renew a one-time password series. This operation can be
performed over an potentially eavesdropped link because you do not supply
the pass-phrase. First you need to supply the current one-time password
and then the new one corresponding to the supplied
sequence-number and seed.
- To choose a different user to set
one-time passwords for. This only works when running otp