|TRM(4)||Device Drivers Manual||TRM(4)|
NAME¶trm — Tekram TRM-S1040 ASIC based PCI SCSI host adapter driver
SYNOPSIS¶To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your kernel configuration file:
device scbusAlternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf(5):
DESCRIPTION¶The trm driver supports PCI SCSI host adapters based on the Tekram TRM-S1040 SCSI ASIC.
HARDWARE¶SCSI controllers supported by the trm driver include:
- Tekram DC-315 PCI Ultra SCSI adapter without BIOS and internal SCSI connector
- Tekram DC-315U PCI Ultra SCSI adapter without BIOS
- Tekram DC-395F PCI Ultra-Wide SCSI adapter with flash BIOS and 68-pin external SCSI connector
- Tekram DC-395U PCI Ultra SCSI adapter with flash BIOS
- Tekram DC-395UW PCI Ultra-Wide SCSI adapter with flash BIOS
- Tekram DC-395U2W PCI Ultra2-Wide SCSI adapter with flash BIOS
SEE ALSO¶cd(4), ch(4), da(4), intro(4), sa(4), scsi(4), sym(4) http://www.tekram.com/
AUTHORS¶The trm driver was originally written for FreeBSD 3.0/i386 by Erich Chen of Tekram Technology, and ported to FreeBSD 5.0 by Olivier Houchard ⟨cognet@FreeBSD.org⟩.
|December 8, 2002||Debian|