— ACPI notebook controller
driver for Sony laptops
To compile this driver into the kernel, place the following line in your kernel
Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following
line in loader.conf(5)
driver provides support for the notebook
controller in Sony laptops. Note that not all features will work on all laptop
The following sysctl nodes are currently implemented:
- Current brightness level of the display.
- Default brightness level of the display (survives
- Current contrast level of the display.
- Enable or disable the Bass Gain feature.
- Turns the CD power on or off.
- Turns the audio power on or off.
- Turns the wired network interface power on or off.
driver first appeared in
driver was written by Takanori