|VIS-DIGRAPH(1)||General Commands Manual||VIS-DIGRAPH(1)|
print Unicode character using mnemonics
vis-digraph read a digraph from command
line argument or standard input and print a corresponding Unicode character
to standard output, encoded in current locale.
- A set of two (or more) characters that get replaced by a single Unicode character.
- Read digraph from standard input.
vis-digraph displays all
available digraphs along with a description.
- Digraph correctly read recognised and printed out.
- Digraph not recognised.
- Digraph is the beginning of an existing digraph, but does not correspond to a full digraph.
- An error occurred and digraph could not be read or printed.
vis-digraph follows the digraph format
|January 27, 2017||Vis v0.7|