rsh makes a connection to the remote shell
daemon running on host and starts
command on the remote machine. All input is
transmitted to the remote machine and all output on the remote machine is
sent back to the
rsh client on the local
- Use only IPv4 to connect to the remote host.
- Use only IPv6 to connect to the remote host.
- Be verbose.
- Redirect stdin to /dev/null to be able to run rsh
in the background.
- Connect to the remote host as a different user than on the local
- Connect to a different port than the default one for