repo - repo overview - manual page for repo overview
repo overview [--current-branch] [<project>...]
Display overview of unmerged project branches
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -c, --current-branch
- consider only checked out branches
- consider all local branches
- operate starting at the outermost manifest
- do not operate on outer manifests
- only operate on this (sub)manifest
- --no-this-manifest-only, --all-manifests
- operate on this manifest and its submanifests
Run `repo help overview` to view the detailed manual.
The 'repo overview' command is used to display an overview of the projects branches, and list any local commits that have not yet been merged into the project.
The -c/--current-branch option can be used to restrict the output to only branches currently checked out in each project. By default, all branches are displayed.
|July 2022||repo overview|