repo - repo branches - manual page for repo branches
repo branches [<project>...]
View current topic branches
Summarizes the currently available topic branches.
# Branch Display
The branch display output by this command is organized into four columns of information; for example:
- *P nocolor
- | in repo
The first column contains a * if the branch is the currently checked out branch in any of the specified projects, or a blank if no project has the branch checked out.
The second column contains either blank, p or P, depending upon the upload status of the branch.
- (blank): branch not yet published by repo upload
- P: all commits were published by repo upload p: only some commits were published by repo upload
The third column contains the branch name.
The fourth column (after the | separator) lists the projects that the branch appears in, or does not appear in. If no project list is shown, then the branch appears in all projects.
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -j JOBS, --jobs=JOBS
- number of jobs to run in parallel (default: based on number of CPU cores)
- operate starting at the outermost manifest
- do not operate on outer manifests
- only operate on this (sub)manifest
- --no-this-manifest-only, --all-manifests
- operate on this manifest and its submanifests
Run `repo help branches` to view the detailed manual.
|July 2022||repo branches|