|rxqueue(1)||General Commands Manual||rxqueue(1)|
rxqueue - The Regina Rexx Interpreter external queue utility
rxqueue [ queue ] [ /fifo | /lifo | /clear | /pull | /queued ] [ text ]
rxqueue is utility that provides access to the Regian Rexx external queue daemon (rxstack) via stdin and stdout
- The name of the queue to use. By default this is SESSION.
- Stacks the text onto the queue in first in, first out order.
- Stacks the text onto the queue in last in, first out order.
- Removes all lines currently stacked in the queue.
- Extracts the next line from the queue to stdout and removes it from the queue.
- Returns the number of lines stacked on the queue to stdout
rxqueue uses the following environment variables if set.
The Regina Rexx interpreter is distributed under the GNU Library General Public License, see the file `COPYING-LIB' in the source code distribution.
Anders Christensen, University of Trondheim, Norway <email@example.com>.
Changes to Regina since 0.07a, Mark Hessling <mark (at) rexx.org> with significant assistance from Florian Grosse-Coosmann.
There are several good reference books on Rexx. The most famous is "The Rexx Language" by Mike Cowlishaw. Visit http://www.rexxla.org (The Rexx Language Association) for any Rexx related information.