plpat - Set area line fill pattern
plpat(nlin, inc, del)
Sets the area line fill pattern to be used, e.g., for calls to plfill(3plplot). The pattern consists of 1 or 2 sets of parallel lines with specified inclinations and spacings. The arguments to this routine are the number of sets to use (1 or 2) followed by two vectors (with 1 or 2 elements) specifying the inclinations in tenths of a degree and the spacing in micrometers. (See also plpsty(3plplot))
Redacted form: General: plpat(inc, del)
This function is used in example 15.
- nlin (PLINT(3plplot), input)
- Number of sets of lines making up the pattern, either 1 or 2.
- inc (PLINT_VECTOR(3plplot), input)
- A vector containing nlin values of the inclination in tenths of a degree. (Should be between -900 and 900).
- del (PLINT_VECTOR(3plplot), input)
- A vector containing nlin values of the spacing in micrometers between the lines making up the pattern.
Many developers (who are credited at http://plplot.org/credits.php) have contributed to PLplot over its long history.
PLplot documentation at http://plplot.org/documentation.php.