surfaceSplitByTopology - part of OpenFOAM (The Open Source CFD Toolbox).
surfaceSplitByTopology [OPTIONS] input output
Strips any baffle parts of a surface.
A baffle region is one which is reached by walking from an open edge, and
stopping when a multiply connected edge is reached.
- The input surface file
- The output surface file
- Display documentation in browser
- Display short help and exit
- Display full help and exit
- Display source code in browser
- Display full help (manpage format) and exit
- Display help notes (description) and exit
Copyright © 2018-2019 OpenCFD Ltd.