|ONAK(1)||General Commands Manual||ONAK(1)|
onak - an OpenPGP compatible keyserver
onak [ options ] command [ parameters ]
Perform various keyserver actions.
- Read OpenPGP keys from stdin and add them to the keyserver database.
- Read OpenPGP keys from stdin, run the key cleaning routines against them and dump to stdout.
- Dump the running config in new .ini format to stdout, or the provided file. Intended to help with migration from old style configuration files - onak can read and parse the old style file and this command will output the equivalent new style configuration.
- Delete a given key from the keyserver.
- Dump all the keys from the keyserver.
- Retrieves the requested key from the keyserver.
- Retrieves the first photoid on the requested key and dumps to stdout.
- Search for a key and list it.
- Search for a key and list it and its signatures.
/etc/onak.ini default configuration file
This man page could probably do with some more details.
onak was written by Jonathan McDowell <email@example.com>. It can be found at http://www.earth.li/projectpurple/progs/onak.html