- bullseye 2.10.0-1
- bullseye-backports 2.10.2-1~bpo11+1
- testing 2.10.2-1+b1
- unstable 2.10.2-2
|nsca(8)||System Manager's Manual||nsca(8)|
nsca - Nagios Service Check Acceptor
nsca -c <config_file> [-f] [--inetd|--daemon|--single]
nsca This program is designed to accept passive check results from remote hosts that use the send_nsca(1) utility. It can run as a service under inetd or xinetd (read the docs for info on this), or as a standalone daemon.
- Name of config file to use
- run in the foreground (do not fork)
- Run as a service under inetd or xinetd
- Run as a standalone multi-process daemon
- Run as a standalone single-process daemon
- nsca server configuration
- send_nsca configuration
NSCA was written by Ethan Galstad <firstname.lastname@example.org>. This manpage was written by sean finney <email@example.com> for Debian (but it may be freely used by others).