nauty-complg - complement graphs
complg [-lq] [-a] [-L] [-r|-R] [infile [outfile]]
- Take the complements of a file of graphs.
- The output file has a header if and only if the input file does. The output format is defined by the header or first graph.
- Only complement if the complement has fewer directed edges.
- Only complement if the complement has fewer directed edges or has the same number of directed edges and is canonically less than the original.
- Also output the input graph (before the complement).
- Complement the loops too. By default, preserve them.
- Canonically label outputs.
- Suppress auxiliary information.
|November 2022||nauty 2.8.6|