mmtarfilter - filter a tarball like dpkg does
usage: mmtarfilter [-h] [--path-exclude pattern] [--path-include pattern]
- [--pax-exclude pattern] [--pax-include pattern]
Filters a tarball on standard input by the same rules as the dpkg --pathexclude and --path-include options and writes resulting tarball to standard output. See dpkg(1) for information on how these two options work in detail. Since this is meant for filtering tarballs storing a rootfs, notice that paths must be given as /path and not as ./path even though they might be stored as such in the tarball. Similarly, filter out unwanted pax extended headers. This is useful in cases where a tool only accepts certain xattr prefixes. For example tar2sqfs only supports SCHILY.xattr.user.*, SCHILY.xattr.trusted.* and SCHILY.xattr.security.* but not SCHILY.xattr.system.posix_acl_default.*. Both types of options use Unix shell-style wildcards: * matches everything ? matches any single character [seq] matches any character in seq [!seq] matches any character not in seq
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- --path-exclude pattern
- Exclude path matching the given shell pattern.
- --path-include pattern
- Re-include a pattern after a previous exclusion.
- --pax-exclude pattern
- Exclude pax header matching the given globbing pattern.
- --pax-include pattern
- Re-include a pax header after a previous exclusion.
|October 2021||mmtarfilter 0.8.1|