|ZIP_FDOPEN(3)||Library Functions Manual||ZIP_FDOPEN(3)|
zip_fdopen — open
zip archive using open file descriptor
fd, int flags,
The zip archive specified by the open file descriptor
fd is opened and a pointer to a struct
zip, used to manipulate the archive, is returned. In contrast to
archive can only be opened in read-only mode. The fd
argument may not be used any longer after calling
zip_fdopen. The flags are
the following values, or 0 for none of them.
- Perform additional stricter consistency checks on the archive, and error if they fail.
If an error occurs and errorp is
NULL, it will be set to
the corresponding error code.
Upon successful completion
returns a struct zip pointer, and
fd should not be used any longer, nor passed to
returned and *errorp is set to indicate the error. In
the error case, fd remains unchanged.
The file specified by fd is prepared for use by libzip(3) unless:
- Inconsistencies were found in the file specified by
path. This error is often caused by specifying
ZIP_CHECKCONSbut can also happen without it.
- The flags argument is invalid. Not all
zip_open(3) flags are allowed for
zip_fdopen, see DESCRIPTION.
- Required memory could not be allocated.
- The file specified by fd is not a zip archive.
- The file specified by fd could not be prepared for use by libzip(3).
- A read error occurred; see errno for details.
- The file specified by fd does not allow seeks.
zip_fdopen() was added in libzip 1.0.
|December 18, 2017||Debian|