TDPLCH - Draw a character string at a specified position in the plane of the reference parallelogram.
CALL TDPLCH (XPOS, YPOS, CHRS, SIZE, ANGD, CNTR)
void c_tdplch(float xpos, float ypos, char *chrs, float size, float angd, float cntr)
The arguments of TDPLCH are as follows:
- XPOS and YPOS
- (input expressions of type REAL) - the parallelogram coordinates of a point relative to which the character string is to be positioned.
- (input, of type CHARACTER) - a string suitable for input to the PLOTCHAR routine PLCHHQ.
- (an input expression of type REAL) - specifies the width of the characters to be used as a multiple of the "X" dimension of the reference parallelogram. If the reference parallelogram is not a square, distortion of the characters is to be expected: for example, if the reference parallelogram is twice as wide as it is high, then the same will be true of characters drawn by TDPLCH.
- (an input expression of type REAL) - specifies the angle, in degrees, at which the character string is to be drawn relative to the reference parallelogram (0 => in the direction of positive X, 90 => in the direction of positive Y, 180 => in the direction of negative X, and so on).
- (an input expression of type REAL) - specifies how the character string is to be centered relative to the point (XPOS,YPOS) within the reference parallelogram. If CNTR = -1, the leading edge of the character string will be placed at (XPOS,YPOS); if CNTR = 0, the center of the character string will be placed at (XPOS,YPOS); and if CNTR = +1, the trailing edge of the character string will be placed at (XPOS,YPOS). Other values may be used, with the logical results; for example, if CNTR = -.5, the point halfway between the leading edge and the center of the character string will be placed at (XPOS,YPOS).
The C-binding argument descriptions are the same as the FORTRAN argument descriptions.
To use TDPLCH or c_tdplch, load the NCAR Graphics libraries ncarg, ncarg_gks, and ncarg_c, preferably in that order.
Online: tdclrs, tdctri, tddtri, tdgeti, tdgetr, tdgrds, tdgrid, tdgtrs, tdinit, tditri, tdlbla, tdlbls, tdline, tdlnpa, tdmtri, tdotri, tdpack, tdpack_params, tdpara, tdprpa, tdprpi, tdprpt, tdseti, tdsetr, tdsort, tdstri, tdstrs
Copyright (C) 1987-2009
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.