GQCR (Inquire color representation) - retrieves the color value associated with a color index on a particular workstation.
CALL GQCR (WKID, CI, TYPE, ERRIND, CR, CG, CB)
void ginq_colr_rep(Gint ws_id, Gint colr_ind, Ginq_type type, Gint *err_ind, Gcolr_rep *colr_rep);
- (Integer, Input) - Gives a workstation identifier as was set in a previous call to GOPWK.
- (Integer, Input) - A color index.
- (Integer, Input) - Specifies whether the returned color values are the ones that were specified by a call to GSCR or whether they are the color values that are actually being used on the specified workstation (frequently a workstation will not be able to represent a requested color value precisely).
- Returns the color value set for index CI either by default or by a call to GSCR.
- Returns the color value actually used by the workstation to represent the requested color.
- (Integer, Output) - If the inquired values cannot be returned correctly, a non-zero error indicator is returned in ERRIND, otherwise a zero is returned. Consult "User's Guide for NCAR GKS-0A Graphics" for a description of the meaning of the error indicators.
- (Real, Output) - Returns an intensity value for red in the range 0. to 1. inclusive.
- (Real, Output) - Returns an intensity value for green in the range 0. to 1. inclusive.
- (Real, Output) - Returns an intensity value for blue in the range 0. to 1. inclusive.
For details on setting and using color indices see the man page for GSCR.
To use GKS routines, load the NCAR GKS-0A library ncarg_gks.
Online: gscr, gsplci, gsmkci, gstxci, gsfaci, ginq_colr_rep
Hardcopy: User's Guide for NCAR GKS-0A Graphics; NCAR Graphics Fundamentals, UNIX Version
Copyright (C) 1987-2009
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.