c_dspnt2d - Interpolate at a single point (or points) in 2D in single precision
void c_dspnt2d(int, double , double , double ,
int, double , double , double *, int *);
void c_dspnt2d (int n, double x, double y, double z,
int m, double xo, double yo, double zo, int *ier);
- The number of input data points.
- An array containing the X coordinates of the input data points.
- An array containing the Y coordinates of the input data points.
- An array containing the functional values of the input data points. That is, z[l] is the value of the input function at coordinate (x[l],y[l]), for 0 <= l < n .
- The number of output data points (this may be "1").
- An array of dimension m containing the X coordinates of the output data. The values in xo may be in any order.
- An array of dimension m containing the Y coordinates of the output data. The values in xo may be in any order.
- A pointer to a double. Space for m doubles is allocated for zo by dspnt2d. zo[i] is the interpolated value at point (xo[i],yo[i]) for 0 <= i < n .
- An error return value. If *ier is returned as 0, then no errors were detected. If *ier is non-zero, then refer to the man page for dsgrid_errors.
This function is called when you want to interpolate 2D data at an individual point or points.
To use c_dspnt2d, load the NCAR Graphics library ngmath.
Complete documentation for Dsgrid is available at URL
Copyright (C) 2000
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.