AREDAM - Adds edge segments to an area map.
CALL AREDAM (MAP,XCA,YCA,LCA,IGI,IDL,IDR)
void c_aredam (int *map, float *xca, float *yca, int lca, int igi, int idl, int idr)
- (an input/output array of type INTEGER) - An array containing an area map
that has been initialized by a call to ARINAM.
Note: As part of initializing the area map, ARINAM stores the dimension of MAP in MAP(1); therefore, the dimension does not have to be given as an argument in calls to AREDAM.)
- (an input array, dimensioned LCA, of type REAL) - The X coordinates, in the user coordinate system, of the points defining an edge.
- (an input array, dimensioned LCA, of type REAL) - The Y coordinates, in the user coordinate system, of the points defining an edge.
- (an input expression of type INTEGER) - The number of coordinates in XCA and YCA.
- (an input expression of type INTEGER) - Identifier of the group to which the edge belongs.
- (an input expression of type INTEGER) - Identifier of the area that lies to the left of the edge.
- (an input expression of type INTEGER) - Identifier of the area that lies to the right of the edge.
The C-binding argument descriptions are the same as the FORTRAN argument descriptions.
The area-map array MAP must have been initialized by a call to ARINAM. Each subsequent call to AREDAM adds to the area map the LCA-1 edge segments defined by the points whose user coordinates are in the arrays XCA and YCA. (Points 1 and 2 define the first edge segment, points 2 and 3 define the next edge segment, points 3 and 4 the next one, and so on.)
Use the ncargex command to see the following relevant examples: cardb1, cardb2, carfill, carline, carmap, arex01, cbex01, tareas, fsppoint.
To use AREDAM or c_aredam, load the NCAR Graphics libraries ncarg, ncarg_gks, and ncarg_c, preferably in that order.
See the areas man page for a description of all Areas error messages and/or informational messages.
Online: areas, areas_params, ardbpa, ardrln, argeti, argetr, argtai, arinam, armvam, arpram, arscam, arseti, arsetr, ncarg_cbind
Hardcopy: NCAR Graphics Contouring and Mapping Tutorial
Copyright (C) 1987-2009
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.