|Lemonldap::NG::Portal::Plugins::PublicPages(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||Lemonldap::NG::Portal::Plugins::PublicPages(3pm)|
NAME¶Lemonldap::NG::Portal::Plugins::PublicPages - LLNG portal plugin that allows one to publish HTML pages using LLNG framework system.
- Add ""customPlugins = ::Plugins::PublicPages"" in your lemonldap-ng.ini file
- Create a "public" subdir in your template directory
- Create your .tpl files inside
- To access them, use "http://auth.your.domain/public/name" where "name" is the template name
DESCRIPTION¶Lemonldap::NG::Portal::Plugins::PublicPages is a simple LLNG portal plugin that allows one to publish HTML pages using LLNG portal framework. See SYNOPSIS for more.
SEE ALSO¶Most of the documentation is available on the website <http://lemonldap-ng.org>
OTHER POD FILES¶
- Writing an authentication module: Lemonldap::NG::Portal::Auth
- Writing a UserDB module: Lemonldap::NG::Portal::UserDB
- Writing a second factor module: Lemonldap::NG::Portal::Main::SecondFactor
- Writing an issuer module: Lemonldap::NG::Portal::Main::Issuer
- Writing another plugin: Lemonldap::NG::Portal::Main::Plugin
- Request object: Lemonldap::NG::Portal::Main::Request
- Adding parameters in the manager: Lemonldap::NG::Manager::Build
- LemonLDAP::NG team <http://lemonldap-ng.org/team>
BUG REPORT¶Use OW2 system to report bug or ask for features: <https://gitlab.ow2.org/lemonldap-ng/lemonldap-ng/issues>
DOWNLOAD¶Lemonldap::NG is available at <http://forge.objectweb.org/project/showfiles.php?group_id=274>
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE¶See COPYING file for details.
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.