名前¶guestfs-release-notes - libguestfs リリースノート
RELEASE NOTES FOR LIBGUESTFS 1.16¶These release notes only cover the differences from the previous stable/dev branch split (1.14.0). For detailed changelogs, please see the git repository, or the ChangeLog file distributed in the tarball.
- allow XFS filesystems to be created over an existing filesystem (Wanlong Gao) - the (unspecified) default alignment for part-disk has been changed to 64K for better support of high-end network-attached storage - new guestfs-testing(1) man page - list-filesystems returns MD devices containing filesystems (Matthew Booth) - support for GCC >= 4.7 (Jim Meyering) - check user does not add the same drive twice (Wanlong Gao).
- guests with MD devices can be inspected (Matthew Booth) - support for GNU/Hurd guests
- libguestfs events (such as progress bar events and log messages) can be trapped and processed by user-defined shell scripts. - MD devices are tab-completed (Matthew Booth)
- New tool virt-format for erasing and making blank disks - virt-sparsify new --compress and -o options to allow for compressed and different format output - virt-sparsify can now detect and sparsify .vdi files - virt-sysprep no longer requires xmlstarlet; a new virt-inspector --xpath option has been added to replace this functionality - virt-rescue has a new --suggest option which suggests mount commands for the guest - virt-resize no longer requires OCaml pcre library
- daemon will no longer try to edit your live /etc/lvm configuration - fix a potential security problem with predictable /tmp names (Steve Kemp)
CVE-2011-4127, RHBZ#757071 Mitigate possible privilege escalation via SG_IO ioctl For more information, see: https://github.com/libguestfs/libguestfs/commit/9a5f784d511a8f00a8386f316eab41fe660430db
blkid: print all attributes of a device known to blkid (Wanlong Gao) e2fsck: access to more features of e2fsck (Wanlong Gao) list-md-devices: list of Linux MD devices (Matthew Booth) md-create: create an MD device md-detail: returns metadata for an MD device (Matthew Booth) md-stop: stop an MD device (Wanlong Gao) tune2fs: allow ext2/3/4 filesystems to be tuned
Git hosting has moved to http://github.com/libguestfs The various test directories have been rearranged logically, and now all appear under 'tests/'. There is a 'make extra-tests' rule which runs ordinary tests and additional tests, using valgrind to check for memory problems. Multiple memory leaks and other problems found by valgrind and fixed. Support for optional arguments in the generator has been rewritten to provide more features and safety (Matthew Booth). With gcc -fvisibility=hidden is used for internal symbols, avoiding call indirection via the PLT. RHashtable functions can be tested in the generator. ADD_ARG macro in daemon allows arg lists to be constructed without risk of stack smashing. Fix generation of OCaml functions that have more than 10 arguments. psmisc has been added to the appliance, allowing use of 'fuser', 'killall' and 'pstree' for debugging. bindtests now cover RBufferOut and optional arguments (Matthew Booth).
- 769680 temporary directories created during appliance builds are not cleaned up on error - 761460 guestfs_utimens hangs on named pipes - 761451 guestfs_utimens cannot set times on a directory - 760775 "guestfish: multi-boot operating systems are not supported by the -i option" should be more explanatory - 760669 guestfish copy-in and <! (inline execution) don't mix well: pclose: No child processes - 760000 libguestfs fails to compile with Ruby >= 1.9 - 755729 Error message for resize2fs-M needs tweaking - 750889 Python code incompatible with Python v3. - 596761 Ctrl-\ causes guestfish to abort
関連項目¶guestfs-examples(1), guestfs-faq(1), guestfs-performance(1), guestfs-recipes(1), guestfs-testing(1), guestfs(3), guestfish(1), http://libguestfs.org/
著者¶Richard W.M. Jones
COPYRIGHT¶Copyright (C) 2009-2020 Red Hat Inc.
BUGS¶To get a list of bugs against libguestfs, use this link: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?component=libguestfs&product=Virtualization+Tools
To report a new bug against libguestfs, use this link: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?component=libguestfs&product=Virtualization+Tools
When reporting a bug, please supply:
- The version of libguestfs.
- Where you got libguestfs (eg. which Linux distro, compiled from source, etc)
- Describe the bug accurately and give a way to reproduce it.
- Run libguestfs-test-tool(1) and paste the complete, unedited output into the bug report.