mmc-tool - libcdio Multimedia commands
- Issues libcdio Multimedia commands. Operations occur in the order in which the options are given and a given operation may appear more than once to have it run more than once.
- -b, --blocksize[=INT]
- set blocksize. If no block size or a zero blocksize is given we return the current setting.
- -C, --drive-cap [6|10]
- print mode sense 2a data using 6-byte or 10-byte form
- -c, --close drive
- close drive via ALLOW_MEDIUM_REMOVAL
- -e, --eject [drive]
- eject drive via ALLOW_MEDIUM_REMOVAL and a MMC START/STOP command
- -I, --idle
- set CD-ROM to idle or power down via MMC START/STOP command
- -i, --inquiry
- print HW info via INQUIRY
- -m, --mcn
- get media catalog number (AKA UPC)
- -s, --speed-KB=INT
- Set drive speed to SPEED K bytes/sec Note: 1x = 176 KB/s
- -S, --speed-X=INT
- Set drive speed to INT X Note: 1x = 176 KB/s
- -V, --version
- display version and copyright information and exit
- -?, --help
- Show this help message
- Display brief usage message
Copyright © 2003-2005, 2007-2008, 2011-2015, 2017 R.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Have driver: GNU/Linux ioctl and MMC driver Have driver: cdrdao (TOC) disk image driver Have driver: bin/cuesheet disk image driver Have driver: Nero NRG disk image driver No CD-ROM device found.
|January 2018||mmc-tool version 2.0.0|