|AnyEvent::XMPP::Error::MUC(3pm)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||AnyEvent::XMPP::Error::MUC(3pm)|
NAME¶AnyEvent::XMPP::Error::MUC - MUC error
Subclass of AnyEvent::XMPP::Error
- This method returns either:
- If the joining of the room took too long.
- If the room we requested the configuration from didn't provide a data form.
- If changing the subject of a room is not allowed.
- If this is an unidentified message error.
If we got a presence error the method "presence_error" returns a AnyEvent::XMPP::Error::Presence object with further details. However, this class tries to provide a mapping for you (the developer) to ease the load of figuring out which error means what. To make identification of the errors with XEP-0045 more clear I included the error codes and condition names.
Here are the more descriptive types:
- Entering a room Inform user that a password is required.
(Condition: not-authorized, Code: 401)
- Entering a room Inform user that he or she is banned from the room
(Condition: forbidden, Code: 403)
- Entering a room Inform user that the room does not exist and someone is
currently creating it.
(Condition: item-not-found, Code: 404)
- Entering a room Inform user that room creation is restricted
(Condition: not-allowed, Code: 405)
- Entering a room Inform user that the reserved roomnick must be used
(Condition: not-acceptable, Code: 406)
- Entering a room Inform user that he or she is not on the member list
(Condition: registration-required, Code: 407)
- Entering a room Inform user that his or her desired room nickname is in
use or registered by another user
(Condition: conflict, Code: 409)
- Entering a room Inform user that the maximum number of users has been
(Condition: service-unavailable, Code: 503)
The condition and code are also available through the AnyEvent::XMPP::Error::Presence object returned by "presence_error", see below.
- This method returns a human readable text if one is available.
- Returns a AnyEvent::XMPP::Error::Presence object if this error origins to such an error and not some internal error.
- Returns a AnyEvent::XMPP::Error::Message object if this error origins to such an error and not some internal error.
AUTHOR¶Robin Redeker, "<elmex at ta-sa.org>", JID: "<elmex at jabber.org>"
COPYRIGHT & LICENSE¶Copyright 2007, 2008 Robin Redeker, all rights reserved.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.