"latexmlfind" - finds interesting things in LaTeXML generated XML.
latexmlfind [options] xmlfile
--symbol=symbol finds equations where the symbol appears.
--unknown=symbol finds equations where the unknown symbol appears (ie role=UNKNOWN).
--possiblefunction=symbol finds equations where symbol is possibly used as a function.
--label=symbol finds objects with the given label.
--refnum=symbol finds objects with the given refnum (reference number).
--quiet suppress messages (can repeat)
--verbose more informative output (can repeat)
--VERSION show version number.
--help shows help message.
OPTIONS AND ARGUMENTS¶
latexmlfind is useful for finding objects within an XML file generated by
- Specifies the output file; by default the XML is written to stdout.
- Finds equations where the unknown symbol appears.
- Finds equations where symbol is possibly used as a function.
- Finds objects (sections, equations, whatever) labeled by the given
- Finds objects (sections, equations, whatever) with the given reference
- Reduces the verbosity of output during processing, used twice is pretty
- Increases the verbosity of output during processing, used twice is pretty
chatty. Can be useful for getting more details when errors occur.
- Shows the version number of latexmlfind..
- Shows this help message.