lat - LDAP Administration Tool
lat, stands for LDAP Administration Tool. The tool allows you to browse
LDAP-based directories and add/edit/delete entries contained within. It can
store profiles for quick access to different servers. There are also different
views available such as Users, Groups and Hosts which allow you to easily
manage objects without having to deal with the intricacies of LDAP.
lat has few options, they are listed below.
- -d, --debug
- Run the program with debugging code turned on.
- -h, --help
- Print the program usage and exit.
- -v, --version
- Print the program version and exit.
- Contains the users saved connection profiles. There is no password
- information held in the files; Passwords are stored in the users GNOME
- Contains the user configuration for LAT plugins
- Contains information on user connection profiles
- Contains information on the users custom templates.
Loren Bandiera <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright © 2005 MMG Security, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.
There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A